B&T scenarios not on the Depot

Kingfish, Rune, et al:

There are actually a number of B & T scenarios not listed at the Depot. Looking under B & T, as of Jan 16, I don't see:

Early Wittmann

Fall Blau

Hedgehog Hell

Izyium Diet Plan

Odessa Reprieve

Poreschye Bridgehead

Punch-Counterpunch

These are all battles that are in my Scenario folder. There may also be others.

BTW, the same situation obtains for the Stalingrad Pack. Some, but not all, of the scenarios are listed under "SP" at the Depot.

[ January 16, 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: CombinedArms ]

Early Wittmann and Izyium Diet Plan are listed without the B&T prefix - they're definitely there, though.

I admit we've been kinda lax because I haven't really paid attention to this. I have yet to post SP-The Bitter End, but that's because Admiral Keth is still fixing the CMBB Operations section. Also, it is at the designer's discretion as to whether or not he wants to post the file to the depot, so I usually only tell them when their scenario is posted and let them do whatever they want after that.

As an aside, has anyone else found that they can't upload scenarios in Internet Explorer? I have had to use Mozilla for all the stuff I've added in the past few months.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Scott B:

As an aside, has anyone else found that they can't upload scenarios in Internet Explorer? I have had to use Mozilla for all the stuff I've added in the past few months.

Scott,

Upload or Post? Some of the fields in the database have a specific limit to the number of character an author can enter (for example, Version is 5 characters only, and some people try to post "CMBB Ver 1.0"), which the system definitely would prevent that from posting (clicking the Submit button and having nothing happen). I could put numbers to the right side of each field indicating maximum input length.

Thin Red Line,

Whether or not a scenario is posted to the depot is decided by the designer; in this case, you would have to contact Franko.

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

Scott,

Upload or Post? Some of the fields in the database have a specific limit to the number of character an author can enter (for example, Version is 5 characters only, and some people try to post "CMBB Ver 1.0"), which the system definitely would prevent that from posting (clicking the Submit button and having nothing happen). I could put numbers to the right side of each field indicating maximum input length.

It might have been fixed, but in December or so when I was attempting to post The Library, it wouldn't accept my submission; nothing happened when I hit the button. I transplanted the exact information from Internet Explorer to Mozilla and then it worked normally. Latest version of Internet Explorer and all that, as well. I haven't tried this recently; when I posted The Bitter End I just used Mozilla so I wouldn't have to do the same thing twice.

Scott