Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hotchkiss Hi-res mods

Hey,

I searched through the archives, and a few Hotchkiss mods seem to have come and gone, but there are no hi-res ones currently available on any site I can find. Tiger's old .zip link doesn't work, and Klink never seemed to put his anywhere.

Anyone know where a guy can get a hi-res Hotchkiss? I really wanna get rid of the neon-ugly one that comes standard.

Thanks!

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

CM Recon

Hey,

Thanks for the link. I grabbed it and installed it, but unfortunately its not one of Tiger's better works. It looks an awful lot like the original. And that gray one isn't really my cup of tea either.

With all the super high-res mods out, I'd like to see the little guys get the same treatment. Same goes for the Marder/Wespe. We finally got a very nice Hummel/Nashorn mod recently, but the others have been hung out to dry so far.

I wish I was more talented, then I would give it a go, but alas, the King Tiger I did shows my current limitations as a skinner. frown.gif

Chris

------------------

CM Recon

unfortunately its not one of Tiger's better works

hrruummph! I liked it at the time. You guys are just too spoiled biggrin.gif How's this:

hotchkiss.jpg

I think this Wespe mod is posted over at Madmatt's site. Not sure though.

wespe.jpg

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 02-09-2001).]

Bump,

Not so fast (this was on the 4th page already)! So, can you email those to me? They aren't posted anywhere that I can find.

I can host them too if you like. I have some room on my site.

Of course, I still want stowage on the Hotchkiss, or at least a cross! wink.gif

Here is the address: jagdcarcajou@home.com

Chris

------------------

CM Recon