Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

GUNMETAL interface fix, 4th party GROG mod

If you use the GUNMETAL interface mod, this fix (1082.bmp) will get rid of the black hole around the ammo loadout when an armor unit is selected. With the fix installed it will now look like smooth metal everywhere no matter what unit is selected. I never have liked that black hole so I think it looks better this way.

It's only 1 tiny file so I didn't bother zipping it up. Just swing on by the page and choose 'Save Target As...' and it's done. Full instructions are there on the page, it will only take a second (he said). smile.gif Thanks to Robert Oleson for the heads up.

Speaking of Robert, he sent me a mod he did for the GROG interface. If you use the GROG interface, you owe it to yourself to pop on by the site and check out what he's done. There is commentary and screens, as always chez moi, so you can try before you buy.

Plus I cleaned up the site a little...not much though, the place is still a mess, but I'm too lazy. smile.gif

Link under my name.

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

Hey Deanco!

The link to the file isn't correct. This one links to your banner.

Great TC, man! Love it!

------------------

Officer: Old man, vhere ist your Spinnink Vheel?!

Old man: My... my what?

Officer: Your Vheel! your Vheel! Vhere ist your Vheel?!

Old man: Oh, I am sorry, I do not eat meat, I am a vegetarian.

All right, y'all. Hopefully that does it for the GUNMETAL mod. And a good thing too, because I have been hired by Hasbro Interactive and am hard at work on the Hasbro version of CM! The morale states in this version are "Dissapointed" "Ticked Off" and "Not On Speaking Terms". And so far I have come up with "Militarily Challenged" for Conscript troops. But does anyone have any other ideas I can steal? Thanks in advance. smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

DeanCo your TC is now an even greater addition and a worth download.

For those still using the classic BTS one, I could only urge you to give it a try.

After all, it's not like a vehicule MOD, the interface you have to deal with it 100% of your games...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV