Just got this game

tb87670

Hello everyone, just introducing myself to everyone. I just got this game to help me get ready for joining the Army. I only got to lose 30 lbs before I can get in safely, so I will be stuck on Tacops for a while.

So far my first impression is WOW. Much more depth than other games like C&C and Starcraft.Very enjoyable. Some feedback I have is that maybe infantry should be much harder to spot than tanks and other vehicles. This would not only be more realistic due to infantry being smaller and much more quiet, but it would also compensate for their lower attack values, attack range, and speed. That is the only problem I have at all with Tacops, and I am 99% pleased with this great game.

One last question, is this forum community very active or is it pretty much dead? I am generally active on forums of games I like, and I like this one A BUNCH It still wouldn't bother me if I am just talking to moderators though.

Originally posted by tb87670:

-snip- is this forum community very active or is it pretty much dead? I am generally active on forums of games I like, and I like this one A BUNCH It still wouldn't bother me if I am just talking to moderators though.

you might also want to check oout the forum at XtremeGamers http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/tacops/

Rattler

Hehehehe,

Sorry for the confusion Matt smile.gif

Well,the first game I played befor tacops was an older one dated from 1995,named across the rhine.

Technically the program was to advanced for than adays pc's causing a lot of crashes during playing.

It was howeever a good game with an interesting campaign system.

It was a mix of Tacops and combat mission,too bad it was not taken further in development.

It did not run anymore on XP too so I gave it away.