Preorder Status

Guys,

I am in the fight of my life. Just got the word that my wife is going to the in laws Memorial Weekend. I also have planned to play my new CM that weekend and have been hording coffee for two months in preperation. Any help or experience some of you marriage vets can give on excuses to get out of the trip will be helpful. And don't suggest congestive heart failure, did that last year and it didn't work.

Will someone at Battlefront check and make sure my order is still in your system. I preordered in DEC. I would also like to authorize next day air if possable to insure getting it by the end of May.

Let me know if its possable.

Thanks!

Guest Frankrad

I ordered even earlier than that..perhaps six or seven months ago! And I never received a confirmation. Will Battlefront/Big Time be confirming any of these? You never took the charge from my charge card..I assume you're waiting until you're ready to ship. Is that correct?

Guest Big Time Software

It would be a bad idea to suggest that everybody email me to check if their preorder is OK. Someone, and that be me!, has to take the time to look up and write back smile.gif

If you received an email confirmation that your order was received, it is still here. If you didn't, and that has happened once or twice to people, then it probably still is here. But better to double check if that is the case.

We will be emailing ALL preorder customers when we are a week or two away from actually shipping. Anybody with outdated credit card info will be emailed seperately. If you don't receive an email at this time it might be because your email address has changed and no updates have been sent. But I expect that the vast majority of preorders will go out without a hitch.

Oh, sorry. We don't have a next day option. The problem is that we have no way to instantly figure out what the price should be. And since it varries GREATLY depending on where it is being sent to, we can't do this in a way that works for us. Sorry frown.gif

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 0311:

Guys,

I am in the fight of my life. Just got the word that my wife is going to the in laws Memorial Weekend. I also have planned to play my new CM that weekend and have been hording coffee for two months in preperation.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a fight you can't win. Even if you win you'll lose. What's your acceptable casuality level? Outside of the few, wives and girlfriends just do not see the attraction. Or worse they see it as a rival competitor for your attention

However, you have negotiation leverage. Worse case senario is that you go to the mattresses and BTS (due to an act of god or UPS/US Post Office) can't deliver, or the Gold is unavoidably delayed. So there you are scorched earth and nuthin to show for it. So be magnaminious and trade off for something else, like 2 weeks of no naggin' while you explore CM, or something else. Your best leverage is now.

Hey if the inlaws have a computer take it along or perhaps download the Gold demo, maybe you'll convert someone.

Good Luck Trooper, you'll need it

0311 - WOW!.....I thought I was hooked. If it was me, I'd go. Think of the anticipation of returning the this amazing game. Waiting is half the fun smile.gif

( P.S. - my wife is going to Calgary for week at the end of May. Unfortunately, I can't go. biggrin.gif )

Is there a Gamecholics anonymous?

Are there any support groups around?

Can BTS be sued for damages due to divorces?

My wife recommended giving 311's wife credit card with preferable low limit and sending her shopping.

1.Thanks for the reply Steve, makes sense.

2.jdmorse- great idea, never tried the honest approach smile.gif

3. Woody-man your just rubbin it in tongue.gif

4. Killmore- a cow yes (as opposed to a bull without his nads)

5.Crossfire-I give your wife a crisp salute, never occured to me to ask a womans opinion. It's crazy--crazy enough to work! biggrin.gif