Liven up forum reading with Battlefront.com the King James Version!!

Forum getting a little dull?

Tired of reading posts in modern English?

Now you can change all that!! Travel back to the 17th century with http://www.askjesus.org

From this website you can "jesusify" (as they call it) any other website. Adds 'thees' and 'thous' and generally makes any text look like it came straight out of a King James Bible.

The results are ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Jason

Note: Some of you may be offended.

[This message has been edited by guachi (edited 04-09-2000).]

I didn't realize it the first time cuz my speakers were turned off; this site plays music when looking at web pages. The cheesiest music you can possibly think of in the cheesiest synthesized manner.

Reading about WWII while listening to 'Viva Las Vegas' and having every question end with 'only Jesus knows' and half the entries in the future names for CM changed to "CM: there's no Jesus like show Jesus' and poster's names changed to 'Old Wine 'n Guts' is just too surreal and funny!! biggrin.gif

I laughed so hard my eyes watered.

Jason

Really livened up poring over old messages for the FAQ. 'Viva... Viva... Las Vegas!!!'

Guest PeterNZ

"Suffer unto Battlefront.com Home of superior armegeddon and Strategy Games"

o so true smile.gif

haha and topics like " O/T - Lookingest for a town in The Land Begotten of a Goat"

haha and everyone is a "sinner" or "junior sinner"

ooo classy smile.gif

PeterNZ

biggrin.gifHEEHEEHAAAHAAHEEHEE biggrin.gif

You just have to do the Death Test.

Q. How often do you had team sex?

I must say I was surprised at my longevity, I won't die until June 12 2043, at the sprightly age of 70.

Must say I was curious as to how they worked out the 6% chance of Alien Abuduction on that date.

Speedy

When I jesusified the CM Vision thread....

"I don't know about thee, but I'm goddamn this simian or a distant relative of one."

ROFL!

A great link, thanks brother simian wink.gif

------------------

"Heaven sent and hell bent

Over the mountain tops we go

Just like all the other GI Joes

EE-AY-EE-AY adios!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

When I jesusified the CM Vision thread....

"I don't know about thee, but I'm goddamn this simian or a distant relative of one."

ROFL!

A great link, thanks brother simian wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or everyone's favorite:

"We shall only burnt offer games and other products that wargamers covet, not whatsoever some bean-counter at the local superstore thinks shall sell the quickest. Substance upon Hype. This is whatsoever Battlefront.com is all about. So long as thee support us, we will be here for you.

"

That is the funniest web sight I have ever seen. smile.gif