Training Scenario

I have a request, that is so obvious that it probably already exists or has been discussed. I would like small training scenario ,or the ability to create them. For example, how to assault a building, coordinating tank attacks, etc. For those of us who cannot get in significant play time and look like the klutzes we are, need to learn how to do some of the simple things well, or at least better. The problem with the current demos is that a repeatable consistent situation is not really possible, which is good for game playing but suboptimal for learning how to coordinate one’s moves.

If this already is part of the first release, just let me know in a less than obnoxious manner.

Also, I am getting impatient for the release. It reminds me of the sayings that better is the enemy of good, and a saying I heard was in a Soviet military factor, “Better sooner is good enough.”

Good point.

Well, pretty much you could knock such a training scenario up yourself within 30 minutes and play it.. Your idea is good though. Most scenarios in the game aren't specifically designed to be tutorials but some are good at teaching specific things.