PBEM Game

Guest srare

I have not played a PBEM game yet and was wondering how it compared to playing the computer? I had heard that the AI in the game was very good - does it compare at all to a human player? How long does a PBEM game take to play?

If there is anyone out there who would like to play email me at syn72@home.com. I have only played the demo 5 or 6 times so I do not know all the scenarios by heart.

Any other input on PBEM is appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by srare:

I have not played a PBEM game yet and was wondering how it compared to playing the computer? I had heard that the AI in the game was very good - does it compare at all to a human player? How long does a PBEM game take to play?

If there is anyone out there who would like to play email me at syn72@home.com. I have only played the demo 5 or 6 times so I do not know all the scenarios by heart.

Any other input on PBEM is appreciated.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all relative. AI is pretty good, better than a bad human, but worse than a brilliant genius smile.gif

PBEM takes a while, 2 to 3 emails/turn. Max 30 turns/game, usually less. So it's a few weeks for a game.

If you still haven't found an opponent, mail your PBEM move to: Jarmo.J.Laakso@sci.fi

Pick any battle, either side, fog ON.

If someone else is interested, come on!

I'll beat you all! tongue.gif