I guess I am getting ancious, I ordered CM a week ago, how long does it usually take?

Freak

Guest Shatter50

Hey Freak

I was in the same boat a few months ago. It will come soon trust me. I e-mailed the guys at Battlefront so many times on when will my game be here they now probably know me by name. Anyways I live in Dallas Texas and it took 6 Business days not including weekends.

Hope this helps if you need more help I am usually around at night.

Take it easy Newbie

[This message has been edited by Shatter50 (edited 09-30-2000).]

Hey SS Pieper, will do smile.gif

Splinty, I mailed mine in too. 8 days gone and counting. smile.gif should come Monday or Tuesday! I am psyched!

I am so psyched for this game. I just played the demo (chance encounter) and finally beat back the americans and won the campaign. Very exciting. What a feeling to drive back the americans! It was great to see'em run as my tanks plowed foward after demolishing their shermans and mortars. I took each flagpoint and felt accomplished! Of course I am a newbie so I have difficulty with certain situations. And of course I have lots to learn (I got my spotter killed in the first 5 or 6 turns; ughh) Such a fun game. Very enjoyable. Chance encounter is a fun map. Of course playing chance encounter over a few times makes it easier. But nontheless! A victory!

Well first the little elves have to copy all the data onto a CD, then they drag out the printing press and print each page of the manual before the second group of elves heat up the glue for binding. From there it is carried over to the Quality Control officer where the senior elf plays it to ensure it is fully operational. (Now rumor has it that the senior elf is actually none other than Wild Bill and the simple fact is he can't keep from playing it long enough to put it in the mail).

I thought it funny that when mine arrived, it had some small smudges of peanut butter and jelly on the edges of the manual. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 09-30-2000).]

Guest Shatter50
Originally posted by The CM Borg:

We welcome all freaks.

You are assimilated

Ah the Borg still don't have Shatter and his Hunters were is your buddy Commissar