Ground from map-edge to horizon is texture 1503

the best bet is to install hi and low res grass of a certain set and be done with it...unless of couse the grass is only in one format....and by the way 1503 is in the low res series of bmps...instaling the low res set of grass will match up with the hi res

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 11-23-2000).]

I did what Marco suggested, and man, does it make a cool difference. I'd encourage anybody to at least try it. The background looks so much better that way!

What's more, you can choose the BMP that matches the average height of the average maps more closely than just using the 4rth BMP of a set (as it is now). Just rename any BMP of a set to 1503! This is way cool. Thanks Marco!

Big DD, except for the standard (canned) low-res grass, I don't think there's any grass available out there that actually uses the 1500 to 1519 BMP's. So you'd probably have to rename all files manually.

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

[This message has been edited by Juju (edited 11-23-2000).]

well when my grass is released it will have both the hi and low grass sets made i.e. the 1500bmp and up series[for people with lower video cards} and also the 1550 series and up[for people with faster grapics cards}...so in laymans terms..if you install both hi and low sets every thing will match...im pretty sure thats the proper way to make grass tiles...

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT