Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Tiger II porsche turret graphic ?

Just received CM in my flooded letter box (thanks to BTS for the plastic package smile.gif

Just one question (sorry if it was already discussed but I've found nothing on the forum) : where are the Tiger II Porsche turret graphics ? (the Krupp turret graphics are used instead).

cheers and thanks 100000000X for CM,

Stephane

I seem to remember that the turret alternative to Porsche was Henschel(not sure of spelling as my reference not handy).

Krupp and Rheinmetall produced the 8.8cm main gun. Either way , the porsche turrets

were pretty scarce ~ about 50 I think

Guest Big Time Software

Plastic is our friend smile.gif

There were only 50 Porche turreted KTs made. They were all issued to one SS Heavy Tiger Battalion and faced the British. I think most were destroyed behind the lines by air and artillery attacks, as well as breakdowns, before they engaged the enemy. All were lost in Normandy.

Because of this the Porche model was low priority to for us and we simply didn't have the time to make one up. The data in the game is correct, though.

Thanks,

Steve

Ok thanks a bunch !! I've asked this 'caus I think I have seen some on a Mac CM site. I can fight in peace now smile.gif

gonna try to spread CM in the WWII History department of the University of Liège now(BELGIUM)...the Crusade goes on.

Stephane

PS: I've offered CM to 2 friends of mine...never saw them so glad !!(their wife not so glad though) smile.gif thanks BTS !