The CM Beta Demo is so... yesterday!

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Andreas,

Are you from Ost Friesen? I remember all those Ostfriesisch jokes I heard when I was studying in D-land wink.gif.

Ethan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uuuuuuuhhhhh - watch it! smile.gif I am actually from the sticks, err countryside, halfway between Hanover and Bremen. But we have a very nice dialect, which I unfortunately can not speak, only understand. And we laugh about the Ostfriesenjokes, we are certainly not the topic of them! And they are not jokes, it is all true I swear smile.gif

------------------

Andreas

completely off topic...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Uuuuuuuhhhhh - watch it! smile.gif I am actually from the sticks, err countryside, halfway between Hanover and Bremen. But we have a very nice dialect, which I unfortunately can not speak, only understand.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, that wouldn't be zeven by any chance would it?

isn't platt a lot like dutch? which is a lot like german anyway? i would think that it would be easy to speak both.

of course, i can't speak either -- apparently

learning a little dutch overwrote my dma (deutsch memory address yuk yuk yuk) so now it all runs together. *sigh*.

ttyl

will

Guest Germanboy

Still violently off topic...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by malvoisin:

completely off topic...

apparently

learning a little dutch overwrote my dma (deutsch memoryress yuk yuk yuk) so now it all runs together. add*sigh*.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, know that feeling. Happened/happens to me with my Japanese and French. There is only room for three languages in my brain, so the two late-comers have to fight it out.

The place is called Nienburg/Weser. Very sleepy and boring.

------------------

Andreas