PBEM NZ'ers challenge

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KiwiJoe!!!

I wish Id seen this thread Earlier!!!! Nice to see a fellow countryman with a sense of humour :D

But i would be very keen to play you,as i have noticed ur name around for as long as mine and we have not had an introduction to each other on the battle field yet!!!

So after reading this i feel it is timley

Auckland here Joe!!

I think we could even make this public if you wish,since ur exploits of your conquests have been up until now.

Titan

Hey Titan. Make sure you thrash his wise arse so we don't have to put up with the "I'm a Combat Mission demi-god" attitude anymore.

Mind you, I seem to recall that K.J. may still be having nightmares over the time he met (I suspect) Kitty under a nome-de-plume and lasted less than 8 turns in BOTH games played before surrendering.

Have fun!

Jim R.

Awlright you Canadian dogs bring it on!! I am the baddest Canuck...huh....oops.

Sorry wrong thread smile.gif

Well while I am here I'll tell a tasteless anti-Kiwi joke.

Why do NZ sheep farmers have sex with their sheep next to cliffs?

SO the sheep will push back..AHAHAHAHAHA :D

Ba-bumpity boo.

Hey folks I am here all week, don't forget to try the veal.

1 loss to Jarmo

2 to Catnip

1 to Wreak

If any1 else thinks they have beaten me and Ive forgot step forward and correct me. Ive also had 2 draws (I think).

Nice of you to take such an active interest in my win/loss record tecumseh, you looking for a date or something? I'm not a cheap drunk by the way ;)

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: KiwiJoe ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Nice of you to take such an active interest in my win/loss record tecumseh, you looking for a date or something? I'm not a cheap drunk by the way<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er, one loss to "pete"?

dude, you are the most interesting thing about this forum, so yeah i take an active interest. You're also from my hometown, and i plan to beat you. I'm in training now, getting a kiwi flag in the TH top ten (#13 currently), but anytime you've got a free PBEM slot let me know...tho I've got about 8 games going now and its screwing with my life, so i'm sweet to wait a while.

tec

1 loss to Jarmo

2 to Catnip

1 to Wreak

If any1 else thinks they have beaten me and Ive forgot step forward and correct me. Ive also had 2 draws (I think).

Nice of you to take such an active interest in my win/loss record tecumseh, you looking for a date or something? I'm not a cheap drunk by the way ;)

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: KiwiJoe ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

one loss to me as well but I have contributed to your win record as well

:(

No its quite good, and I dont remeber playing pacestick at all. Your nick is not even slightly familar to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We played about a half a dozen games some time back. The last was my allied attack against your german defence which I won. You were miffed that I had zooks or piats( i cannot remember which) up with my assaulting sections claiming it was gamey because they made your hidden sections unmask and shoot.

Starting to ring some bells?

Is your name Pete? If so u are correct That 5th loss was to u not Sbulter. I looked threw a record I used to keep of my old games and I have the names Pete and right under it SBulter. Thing is its on open paper with no lines and its hard to tell if the 3 wins 1 loss is to a guy named Pete or Sbulter. I suspect its to Pete and that that is you. Could this be right?

[ 09-07-2001: Message edited by: KiwiJoe ]

And if its the game Im thinking of I was miffed because you had (4-6?) bakookas acting as point men running 100's of metres in front of ya infantry trying to flush out my postions. Scouting with AT teams is a pet hate of mine. The TAC AI rates them as real high priority targets and often breaks your men out of hidding status to take silly pot shots at them. On defense this is obviously a bitch as you either have to move postion or suffer an artillery strike in short order.

Is your name Pete? If so u are correct That 5th loss was to u not Sbulter. I looked threw a record I used to keep of my old games and I have the names Pete lose and right under it SBulter. Thing is its on open paper with no lines and its hard to tell if the 3 wins 1 loss is to a guy named Pete or Sbulter. I suspect its to Pete and that that is you. Could this be right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes my name is Peter and our record would be something like 3-1 your way. I can understand you being a bit hazy, it must be about a year ago that we played.

You may talk the talk but you certainly can play the game

;)