Thanks for 1.03

BTS-

Thanks for the 1.03 patch.

I am also impressed by the sheer quantity of things tweaked per comments on this forum, even when no BTS rep posted in the threads. Now that's customer support wink.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Yep, kudos to BTS for the amount of work they put into this game.

Very glad to see they fixed the map exit prob.

BH, am I mistaken or were you waiting for the patch to fix a convoy scenario you were working on? The one I have works reasonably well now (atleast for moving them down the road and off the screen), but the vehicles still seem to not move off directly down the road. As they near the exit point, the AI seems to veer them either off road, and then exit, or ride on the edge of the road (essentially through scattered trees, slowing them down) when exiting. Still a bit strange.

Overall, it seems fixed. (hey, it's a relief that they actually leave the map!) smile.gif

Though unfortunately, reinforcements now spread themselves out much more than under 1.01. I have a few US tanks entering in completely open ground, and they were really spaced apart: two of them were ~250m apart! Also, I have a German heavy tank reinforcement that *insists* on placing itself into impassable wooded terrain instead of on the road itself. Thought that one was fixed. frown.gif

Hmmm. I wonder if creating it under 1.01 but editing it on 1.03 causes any problems?

- Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BH, am I mistaken or were you waiting for the patch to fix a convoy scenario you were working on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that was me. Actually, it wasn't a scenario per se, it was for CMMC. I needed to shell units caught on roads and didn't want to have to play both sides hotseat. Thanks for the report. I haven't had a chance to look at that yet myself.

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman