Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I need the rubble bmps

I've had CM for several months but I've never posted anything here before so here goes:

I was wondering if anybody had the original rubble bmp. I want to redo this graphic on my mac. I have been using photoshop for 5 years and most CM users will appreciate my redoing of this graphic. The big hole graphic is okay but I want something different. I want to do a hi-res version. If somebody could e-mail the original graphic that would be perfect.

You won't regret it

One thing to be aware of is that the "rubble" graphic is also used for roadblocks so you may want to take that into consideration when you're modifying it.

When you're asking for the "origianl rubble bmp" are you asking for the one that came with the CDROM or are you talking about the BETA Demo ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoopenfaust2:

Since I'm a mac user I can't access the files. I need the actual bmps. Only a PC guy can help me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hoop, may I call you Hoop? Run do not walk to CMHQ 3rd party mods section. DL the Combat Mission MacMod Manager and MacMod programs NOW! MacMod is a fast mod manager that will allow you to load bmp's into resources. CMMM does this but also allows you to pull out files from resources and change them into bmps as well as reverting etc. Any and ALL CM mac players need these programs.

JD

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram