Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Poll at Gamespot

Guest rune

Gamespot has up a poll on games that people are playing and that are the best for the first half of the year. Missing is CM, along with any coverage of it. You can, however, drop a note to the editors at:

ask-the-editors@gamespot.com

Please drop them a note.

Rune

LOL Tim, at least you reviewed it! I have had no luck getting them to even look at it. I just noticed that they took down the poll to rerun an earlier one since they had a problem. Post them a message, maybe they will put CM up when they repost the poll.

Rune

Tim, what happened to the UK in the Euro Cup?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimC:

I could get a poll up at Gamesdomain and have *just* Combat Mission on it, to make a point ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Tim, what happened to the UK in the Euro Cup?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heheh... all the great footy nations was out in the first round. England, Germany.... Norway.. heheh... .well maybe not Norway.

As a Swede I fully congratulate the ones left. Holland plays beatiful football and I really felt sorry for the Yugos, it was a virtual blitzkrieg smile.gif Portugal is equally nice to watch. We Northerenes just need to learn how to play less clumsy football smile.gif. More samba thanx.

Marcus

Guest Big Time Software

LOL TimC. smile.gif

Guys, GameSpot is planning to review CM. Dunno why they ignored us in the poll though... confused.gif

Charles