Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Multiplayer Fantasy

THIS would be cool; true multi-multiplayer CM. Troop placement is color coded, commands assigned by the Group Leader, 3 versus 3 or 5 versus 5. Orders processed simultaneously

in realtime over the net. Lieutenants transmit orders to captains.

The maps would be huge, batallion, regiment sized. No problem since there are 8 or so players operating under time limits. Doable? I think so; Mare Crisium will feature this capability in their upcoming 4X Supernova game. Only limiting factor is processing power.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes I said that because the campaign I set up is taking a long time its been going two weeks and the allied forces arnt finished yet, two weeks!And what do you mean by slow frown.gif

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC wink.gif

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Bord

BHQS bord

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 11-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes I said that because the campaign I set up is taking a long time its been going two weeks and the allied forces arnt finished yet, two weeks!And what do you mean by slow -GAH, DIE SMILIE DIE!-

Firstly, why are you only quoting half my sig? I admit, it's a cool sig but to qoute only half of it is, well, weird. Secondly, your response to Alexander, all three words of it, was weird, too. My feeling is, if it bellows like a bison, eats swans like a bison and smells like a bison, it's a bison.

------------------

Meeks is correct.

-Steve, of Big Time Software, creator of Combat Mission, Vicar of Peng on Earth.

I will only say that you are the slow one. Now lets not start a flame war.No hard feelings?

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Rob

BHQS bord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

My feeling is, if it bellows like a bison, eats swans like a bison and smells like a bison, it's a bison.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bison eat swans? now i feel slow...

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

bison eat swans? now i feel slow...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats funny ah ah! Bison there even more messed up the the pigs that live 20 Km away from me(40 miles for Americans)

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Rob

BHQS bord