Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Ladies and Gentleman, CMHQ's SAturday Night Update Has Left The Building!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Uhhh Thankyou, thankyouverymuch...uh huh! (Umm That was my Elvis...It's better in person, but not much eek.gif )...

Ok, checking into the Heartbreak Hotel tonight are:

Slightly delayed Pic from Max Molinaro...

POTD showing some VERY detailed Hit Information..

Turn 8 of the awesome Riesberg AAR between Glenn and Doug...

Viva Las CMHQ! Viva Las CMHQ!!!

Madmatt cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Hey Madmatt-

this is Ot, but I was wondering what the chance was of you guys putting together a Large AAR of the Beta to tide us over until game release... Something like the Alpha battle AAR. The only reason I say this is because the recent highlights of new game features have done a lot to tide over us poor masses forced to wait until the gold demo wink.gif You might be able to keep us in check for another good 2+ months (60 turn battle, 1 or so turns per day) if we could get an almost-full-featured glimpse of what we have to look forward to wink.gif

How about you and Fionn go at it? wink.gif

-EridanMan

Guest Madmatt

We have talked about this in the past but we run into two significant problems...

#1 Such an indepth report would certainly be in violation of the Non-Disclosure Acts that all testers have signed. Now BTS is VERY cool about this but they would probably want to proof the drafts before we posted them and that would just be time that Charles and Steve really could spend more efficiantly working on the game.

#2 This one is the real killer though and its something neither I or Fionn has nearly enough of: TIME...There just isn't enough of it to be able to play a game for fun and write about it AND keep the site updated for you guys.

#1 could probably be worked around easy enough with some basic guidlines discussed between Fionn, BTS and myself but its the time issue that I think will keep us from being able to do this.

I will address this issue through 'official' channels soon enough though as I have something else on the back burner that may suffice to quench that 'hunger' you guys all have! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net