Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Where R the Snow/Rain Scenarios?

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

Then make one yourself, or fire up a quick-battle in snow conditions: Voila! smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like the atmosphere/look. Snow hurts my eyes, and makes it difficult see the features, and rain is so depressing. If I want to see rain, I look out of the window (Midlands, need I say more...) so don't expect any from me. Only sunshine, dawn dusk and spring/summer scenarios.

------------------

Andreas

Guest goonch

There is a battle that takes place on a rainy October day. I believe it is the largest single battle on CM. It is 75 turns. I just finished it the other night. I can't recall the exact name. Something like "all or nothing etc...".

Just look for the 75 turn battle.

------------------

leave the gun, take the canolies.

Hey 2ndtoNone,

check out Midnight Madness at Prum. It is one of my scenarios that portrays one US infantry unit being relieved by another on the front line in the middle of a cold, miserable snowy night when the Germans launch an surprise night attack.

This battle actually did take place near Prum during WW2.

It is on the Rugged Defense CM Site http://home.wanadoo.nl/edwin.vos/cm/cm.htm

Or try the Desobry operation. You'll probably go from green to snow, in fact, I'm sure you will.

And there are others. How about fog? Try Fear in the Fog. That's a spooky one...

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com