Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

TacOps 4.0

Guest fytinghellfish

Guest fytinghellfish

I know the Major is being tight lipped about TacOps 4.0, but I have one simple question. At least I think its simple.. erk..

Will there be new scenarios? I've been playing TacOps since 1994 and the only new scenarios I've seen since the Expansion Disk were the Canadian adaptations. I ask only because I'm not that keen on PBEM and TCP/IP games.. single player TacOps is where I've recieved my seven years of modern tactical happiness from. biggrin.gif

------------------

hellfish

erk!

Guest MajorH

I hope to provide either ...

(a) more scenarios,

(B) or a scenario editor so that users can make their own "factory style" scenarios with working AI,

© or both.

I know I am going to regret answering these questions smile.gif.

------------------

Best regards, Major H

majorh@mac.com

Guest fytinghellfish

Thanks Major!

I won't expect anything (though you can't hear me screaming 'WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!' to myself biggrin.gif ) but I'll be happy with whatever you decide to grace us with. smile.gif

If you need any help brainstorming scenario ideas, I can help. I seem to remember a time long ago (before the expansion disk?) when you put out the standards for scenario design (such as force composition, objectives, support, etc) and had us send them to you. Maybe you could do that again? Put the better submitted scenarios in the game?

------------------

hellfish

erk!

Originally posted by MajorH:

I hope to provide either ...

(a) more scenarios,

(B) or a scenario editor so that users can make their own "factory style" scenarios with working AI,

© or both.

I sincerely hope so.

I know I am going to regret answering these questions smile.gif.

I sincerely hope not. biggrin.gif