zoom

Coyote

I read some of the earlier comments on the difficuly of using infantry in built up areas because of the limits of screen resolution. Unfortunately for me, most of my favorite scenarios include using my infantry to clear an objective or built up area.

What do you think about a "Magnifier" tool or a "Zoom" function. That would allow the user to effectively manage multiple small units in a few blocks of urban terrain.

Opinion?

------------------

A limited zoom feature is on the wish list but its way at the bottom. I don't think it is critical due to the scale of TacOps.

At present the smallest possible, game relevant terrain feature in TacOps is a 100 meter by 100 meter square (10 pixels by 10 pixels).

Zooming in on the map isn't going to change that but I can see how a zoom feature might be useful given the large monitor resolutions that many more folks are using today.

------------------

Best regards, Major H

majorh@mac.com