Glorious Recognition

Gentlemen, Halloween was a great day. I received the November issue of Computer Gaming World and it contains a good sized article on how Combat Mission has killed computer wargaming. Now, before you think is was a slam, it was the ultimate praise for the finest computer game ever created. To summarize, they said that every other wargame out there sucks in comparison to our beloved CM. The bar has been raised a great deal. I'm 38 and I've played wargames all my life. I have practically everything ever printed dealing with ASL. I played Steel Panthers and Close Combat. They were both entertaining, but not particularly satisfying. However, I can truly say, the last two months of eating, sleeping, and breathing CM has been the best gaming experience of my life.

Congratulations, BTS, I hope you will know ever increasing success and prosperity. I want to be playing CM and its successors years from now, not watching my children play childish games on their console while I lament the death of great adult gaming.