Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Have you considered Mac Addict magazine?

Every monthly issue of Mac Addict comes with a CD Rom of shareware and demo Mac programs. Why not offer your demo to them? While I certainly don't regret the hours of download time it took to get a copy of your demo, I'd rather have just copied it from my monthly CD.

Surely Mac Addict would bring Combat Mission to the attention of a wider audience. I'd also expect there's some similar PC magazine which comes with a CD.

------------------

Airborne Combat Engineer Troop Leader (1966-1968)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MOS was 71331:

Surely Mac Addict would bring Combat Mission to the attention of a wider audience. I'd also expect there's some similar PC magazine which comes with a CD.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CM IS on a pc magazine's CD this month, but I can't remember which magazine frown.gif But it was one of the biggies, like PC Gamer. But I also agree that MacAddict would be a good choice to publish the Mac demo. It's pretty widely read and most Mac people aren't going to pick up PC gamer since the news (and demos on the disc) don't apply to us. I buy MacAddict almost every month, or whenever they have a demo that I want on the disc, but if CM showed up there, I'd buy it just to reward them for putting it on the CD wink.gif

Guest Captain Foobar

It was PC Gamer smile.gif

I didnt buy the copy, but I was excited to see their name in print! Right there on the back of the Magazine Jacket.

Also, the most recent PC Gamer has a wargaming article that mentions CM, and Battlefront, as part of a "changing of the guard" in the Wargaming genre.