Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Coming - Scenario "Funnies"

I just wanted to advise you starting next week, you'll be finding the more unusual scenarios as an offering on the Wild Bill and the Raiders Web site in the Boots N' Tracks section.

Some of these include "Ramelle, Saving Private Ryan," "Combat!" (from the two part episode, "Hills are for Heroes," "Manhay," three Panther tanks behind US lines trying to get back to friendly positions (a real happening in WW2), "Bruneval," the 1942 raid by British paras on a Radar installation on the French Coast (We fudged on the date, but its still fun wink.gif) and others.

And some others, plus more to come. Now these won't be your standard battles. Some are quick, and some are longer. Some are not realistic perhaps but they are fun to play.

So beginning next week, check us out for some "weird" or I prefer "unique" scenarios.

PLUS, we tied Madmatt to a chair, sedated him and got a pretty decent interview out of him. You might want to read that too.

Its not up yet, but should be by Monday. Check us out at

http://wbr.thegamers.net (Boots N' Tracks)

And if you have an unusual scenario and want us to check it out for possible posting (no promises!)send it my way. We'll take a look and let you know.Remember, we want the "unusual" kind.

billw@thegamers.net

WB

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com