Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A little feedback on my website please.

Greetings all.

Too those who have visited my site.. Thanks.

A couple questions answered. Some people have asked where I got the pencil artwork on the front page (new to CM). It says a lot that someone thought that a screenshot was hand drawn, and thanks goto Matt for the screen shot I used.

A couple others ask about the music. The original music was "the celts" by Enya. One of my favorite artist.

Music now playing is the "COMBAT" TV show music. Thanks Wild Bill for the idea when reading you had done "hills are for heroes".

Now for some feedback.

I've started a screenshot area for those of you that have a hero or a favorite shot you want posted. Just E-mail me the pic.

Scenarios:

No I haven't got any yet. Hopefully soon.

One thing I haven't seen is just a place for plain Maps. If you have designed a Map you would like for people to be able to download. I'd be happy to post those in my scenario section under MAPS.

Just send the File and a screenshot would be nice.

Question:

I'm thinking of adding a movie section. If something really cool/odd happened in a trun that you want share. I'd post that with the password.

My question is.. Do you think that would be a good section? would any of you like to post some turn movies?

Thats about it.

thanks

Lorak

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Looking good Lorak...keep up the good work.

P.S - I see you have a link to my site....Thanks.....I will be writing a links page over the next few days and i will make sure your site is on it.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS- The Source For CM Ops & Scenarios

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

[This message has been edited by Manx (edited 06-23-2000).]

NP Manx, You've got a great site yourself.

One question I did just get..

"how do you Get your picture in the background to stay fixed? It looks like the text floats on it."

Easy. Microsofts Explorer supports Fixed backgrounds. Sorry, I don't believe Netscape users can see this effect.

The command you want to add to your brackground code is: BGPROPERTIES=FIXED

From my page.

...BODY BACKGROUND="stugb.jpg" BGPROPERTIES=FIXED BGCOLOR="#FFFFE8" LINK="BLUE" VLINK="RED" ALINK="#FF8000"

pretty simple for a neat effect.

Lorak

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 06-23-2000).]