Steve, Charles - WHAT HAVE U DONE TO ME!!

Received the game;

Ordered more than 4 weeks ago;

Considered lost after more than 20 days in transit;

Thanks for the replacement amigo's,

But F...., this is killing my business!!

Daddy, please take Jessica and me to the playschool;

Sorry kiddo's, Dadd's gotta play Tiger in bocage;

Go play elswhere;

Jeeesz, this is more addictive than crack!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The CMBorg has been assimulated. BWAHAHAHAAA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> SACRILEGE! ... That some wet behind the ears, upstart, johnny come lately whippersnapper should DARE to make the comment quoted above ... it is not to be endured. The CM Borg, my good man, has PAID HIS DUES, he has gone out of his way to assimilate dozens, nay hundreds into the CM collective. While there has been the odd lapse now and then, he has been most diligent in his duties. You sir, presume too much!

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 09-05-2000).]

Do not judge my age and stature by your primitive post counting system.

I am ageless...

When your rodent descendants first ventured out from their lairs I was laying waste to entire planets.

When the functions of speach and cognitive thought first began to flicker in your cavernous brainpans I had already mapped the cosmos.

When your petty feuds and disputes flared and tinkered with atomic power I was punching holes in the very fabric of space time.

------------------

I am MadBot...

All your technological and bilogical resources will be assimilated to serve me...

Compassion is irrelevant

Death is irrelevant

Resistance...is Futile...

CHAT with MadBot, come to http://cmhq.tzo.com:8000/ and express yourself!

MadBot, and how many, pray tell, have YOU assimilated. Now don't give me any pretentious arguments about "influence" or "touched the lives of" (and for God's sake let's just stay away from the subject of touching entirely) but rather tell me in how many POSTS on this board YOU have used the words "You are assimilated" or something of that nature? Hmmmm? In reviewing your pathetic posting stats I see a grand total of a paltry dozen or so posts so the number best not exceed that. Now compare that to the tally racked up by our esteemed CM Borg. You may now slink away with tail tucked between legs. Oh, and I don't want to hear about some presumed posts made by someone else that you will CLAIM as your own. Next thing you'll be claiming that all of MadMatts posts are yours.

Joe

Originally posted by MadBot:

When your rodent descendants first ventured out from their lairs

Shaw has rodent descendants? I knew we should have insisted that that gerbil have him home by 10 o'clock...

When the functions of speach and cognitive thought first began to flicker...

Ok, I really need to go to bat for old Joe here. There is NO evidence that he suffers from either of those conditions.