HANDS UP FOR OUT OF THE DUST III

Originally posted by slysniper:

You better be Thanking Kingfish, that is where all the work is. This is "Out of the Dust - Kingfish" Tournament really

Or we could have the:

"Outta the Dust III - sponsored by Kingfisher"

Hey Sly, bet you thinking when will all of this stop: Out of the Dust 78? Perhaps we should use year instead now:

"Out of the Dust 2008?"

Sent first fiel out and am waiting - remember the panzerfaust is mightier than the sword

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sly, bet you thinking when will all of this stop: Out of the Dust 78? Perhaps we should use year instead now:

Oh, I do not mind, I just am too busy to make scenarios at the moment. These games are great, it is the only ones that the tools for making our own battles are built in and are user friendly enough to make it possible. The CC series had some nice add ons that came out but you had to be a computer wiz to do it.

Running it is easy, I just set up what I would like to participate in, the only problem is I cant, not in the way you get too. Have fun guys

First comment about the scenario's: they all look great ! Very detailed. Beautiful colours (compared to the other two CM games I find the lush green of CMBO more appealing to the eye).

As a picky dutchman I must point out that there are a few minor spellingmistakes in some of the names in the Dutch scenario.

Now to find out if they play as well as well as they look !

Originally posted by Bert Hamoen:

As a picky dutchman I must point out that there are a few minor spellingmistakes in some of the names in the Dutch scenario.

Really? Could be typos on my part. The locations were chosen randomly from google maps, as was the case in the other two scenarios. However, at least with the Dutch scenario I chose the towns from a more localized area of the Netherlands, as opposed to say St. Saulon where I picked from literally all over France.

Really? Could be typos on my part.
Indeed, nothing major. Very minor actually (I said I was picky smile.gif ). You refer to a major road "Rikjsweg". This should be "Rijksweg" (which means something like "state road"). And the other thing that got my attention was "Hoogenveen". This should be Hoogeveen as there is no Hoogenveen in the Netherlands (http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/mapPerformPage?ie=utf-8&strArrivalDate=&strDepartureDate=&strPersons=2&strCountry=285&strAddress=&strMerged=Hoogenveen&x= 0&y=0#locid=31NDF1azcxMGNOVEl1TnpJMk1qRT1jTmk0ME56YzNOZz09).

As I said nothing major.

Hey everyone. All games progressing well at this stage. It's great to have the tourney going again and my wife once again hates the amount of time I'm now spending on the computer and "that stupid game" as she so lovingly refers to it. Ah, it's good to be back in familiar territory :D:D

Originally posted by dinga44:

Hey everyone. All games progressing well at this stage. It's great to have the tourney going again and my wife once again hates the amount of time I'm now spending on the computer and "that stupid game" as she so lovingly refers to it. Ah, it's good to be back in familiar territory :D:D

Hope we meet in round 2 :mad: ;)

Put you two together again, not likely. Actually, i have no clue what round two match ups are yet, it will be determined by round one results, some random drawing and so forth.

What I can state is you will play three additional different players and will more likely be playing players that are near you in results, but no promises.

My wife has the same frame of mind as yours Dinga, But she still Loves me, that is what matters.

• 1 month later...