Red Thunder coming to Steam on 15 June

3 hours ago, Vacillator said:

If only this was a new game that I'd never played before I'd be very excited.  Only joking of course.

If only this was a new game that I'd never played before I'd be very excited, and is not only joking, waiting to the famous CMFB ritish with some added usa units crossing the Rhin, Remagen..., from the German North states to the South...and perhaps, perhaps, some free frenchs units  to fight in the Moselle Alsace..., to enter in a big winter, close to the Hurtgen forest...all with, tanks riders, this is exiting...  (not the Brit or FrenchUs, but the tanks and the riders).😆

Edited by JM Stuff

6 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

If only this was a new game that I'd never played before I'd be very excited, and is not only joking, waiting to the famous CMFB ritish with some added usa units crossing the Rhin, Remagen..., from the German North states to the South...and perhaps, perhaps, some free frenchs units  to fight in the Moselle Alsace..., to enter in a big winter, close to the Hurtgen forest...all with, tanks riders, this is exiting...  (not the Brit or FrenchUs, but the tanks and the riders).😆

And deep through Bavaria! That would be great! We could do some nice campaign featuring some Régiment de Tirailleurs Algériens!

6 hours ago, PEB14 said:

And deep through Bavaria! That would be great! We could do some nice campaign featuring some Régiment de Tirailleurs Algériens!

...yep also, I think with the new module we would all have, including I guess, and hope,🤞 new things and formations added by Steve, to represent a fight in Europe, and we would be able to create n' any place with @Butschi wonder tools, and to make from BFC, the Master game ! .

But instead, how uselessly he toils; he is still forcing his way through the chambers of the innermost palace; never will he overcome them; and were he to succeed at this, nothing would be gained: he would have to fight his way down the steps; and were he to succeed at this, nothing would be gained: he would have to cross the courtyard and, after the courtyard, the second enclosing outer palace, and again stairways and courtyards, and again a palace, and so on through thousands of years; and if he were to burst out at last through the outermost gate but it can never, never happen before him still lies the royal capital, the middle of the world, piled high in its sediment.

-Kafka, A Message from the Emperor

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, huhr said:

Do you guys think if we have the Battlefront edition we can get a Steam Key?

Yes of course, through slitherine.com, you input your serial there and get a slitherine copy, then request a steam key and get one automatically for steam

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

as I'm transferring mods and scenarios from BF installation folder to the Steam one, I just can't find where to move the save files to so the Steam version uses them.

Would you guys know the right location?

Cheers

If anyone wondering : F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Combat Mission Red Thunder\Game Files

Edited by CMFDR