Looking for collaborators: Stalingrad project

Is anybody interested in working on a Stalingrad project?

I'm searching for mappers and scenario designers. Being able to use CMAutoEditor for elevation data is preferred. Historical maps are also preferred.

I can provide the table of organization, research, some mapping, and scenario design.

Since my 12th September file is nearly complete (I recently found hidden pak 36 37mms and 50mm light mortars for the Germans, so I have to incorporate those too) I'm ready to move onto the next step.

The next step can either be proceed into the city or start over with the TOE, from June 28th when Fall Blau was originally commenced. Why go back? Because most of the action happened during operations Blau I and II. Hundreds of tanks were lost on each side in a colossal struggle for Voronezh and the Don river bend. One of the first Soviet tank armies was annihilated in a couple weeks in July. There are multiple campaigns that can be formed if we start from June 28th. The mapping will also be significantly easier, though probably more work in the long run.

They can't be removed, but by setting troops to "poor" quality and by setting the date to June 1944 you can eliminate most pzf 60 and 100s. A couple 30s will remain in every platoon, but you can think of them as AT grenades that have been lobbed far. Additionally I plan to use conscript troops for the entire force, so the infantry won't be destroying much with the panzerfausts unless it's point blank.

You plan to use a wholly "conscript" German force in Stalingrad? That sounds a little extrem?

Anyway, I think BFC really shall produce a Kursk + Stalingrad module for CMRT. Shouldn't require a lot of work as most of the vehicles are already there. It would certainly sell many copies.

Nope. Compare house to house fighting in CM with regulars and conscripts (set their motivation to "extreme" and leadership above 0). Then compare combat footage of Ukraine to regular troops in CM. The result is that regular infantry are too insane at everything. And greens are still too good at house to house fighting 

Edited by Artkin