Starship Scenario

Has anyone played the The Last Starship scenario.  I am playing it by PBEM as the Russians and so far  have lost 7 tanks to 1 for the Yanks.  The strange thing is I have only had a LOS on one Yank tank, the one I knocked out.  None of my tanks that were knocked out even saw where the kill shot came from.  As the scenario starts at 6:50 pm it is almost like the Yank tanks have night time optics and the Russians don't.

I would be interested in comments from anyone that has played this scenario.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, CanuckGamer said:

Yank tanks have night time optics and the Russians don't.

It is isn't it 🙂

The quality of Soviet tanks gets better with each new arrival. So, it will get better. If the Soviet tank does not have IR optics get the tank commander unbuttoned. Make sure you use hull down positions to where you think the enemy is. Good luck.

Honestly against a human opponent I'm not sure if this scenario is will-able for the Soviets. It is hard.