CMBS fresh install .btt scenario files missing, but the BP appears

borg

Hi Guys ! Hope all is good down range.... am re-posting this from the General CM forum. Im hoping I find more like here.

I have re-istalled CMSF, CMCW and now CMBS... the first two all is good. BUT for CMBS, something very strange has happened to me on my Mac OS machine. the battle pack missions appear. BUT all original scenario files, are not visible, nor shaded. Simply they are not installed / copied. I downloaded the full install pack using safari and also Firefox. and installed. but to no avail. I didn't have this issue with the other modules. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  it's as if, I need to copy the .btt files somehow. The battle pack missions fire up normally and playable. 

I have also tried installing the same CMBS .pkg file on an older MacBook, with an older OS, and STILL ! the same thing happened. Perhaps it's my file on the share file link by @battlefront that is not good ? hmm. 

On 4/25/2023 at 11:46 PM, Artkin said:

No it doesn't make sense, everything should be included in the 4.0 installer

BUT, it is not working this way. I can't get the original .btt files to appear when I make a fresh install with 4.0. And it's not because of my system (as I tried it on two different machines, with different OS versions) - could the shared filed in my link be corrupted ? How can I know ? @Battlefront.com can you kindly help me out 🙏🏻

44 minutes ago, IanL said:

That is odd. I have not had that problem. Sounds like this is a job for the professionals: Battlefront Help desk

I got a very fast reply/help - with a link to provide me with all original .btt and .cam - which is very good ofc.

Im a bit uneasy.. that the original problem is still not fixed per se.. But we see what happens with future updates / patches ? 

Thanks guys 

4 minutes ago, borg said:

I got a very fast reply/help - with a link to provide me with all original .btt and .cam - which is very good ofc.

Good.

4 minutes ago, borg said:

Im a bit uneasy.. that the original problem is still not fixed per se.. But we see what happens with future updates / patches ? 

Thanks guys 

Patches never remove files only replace existing and add new ones. So, if you are applying patches to the system you have, you will not experience the same problem again.