Recommendations for a good PBEM scenario?

Simcoe

2 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Except that I was playing as Soviet, while Dave was doing the spotting with his Panthers. It ended up as a great battle anyway.

I’m in a PBEM just now myself and ended up trying to take down several IS-IIs at point blank range…

1 hour ago, George MC said:

I’m in a PBEM just now myself and ended up trying to take down several IS-IIs at point blank range…

I think both of us couldn't resist going after each other's tanks.  And as the Soviet, your briefing said 'get points for KO-ing Panthers' which I thought might be hard without being spotted so I decided in some circumstances to just go for the Panthers and not worry about the spotting...

30 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

I think both of us couldn't resist going after each other's tanks.  And as the Soviet, your briefing said 'get points for KO-ing Panthers' which I thought might be hard without being spotted so I decided in some circumstances to just go for the Panthers and not worry about the spotting...

Yeah. Me neither. 🤣 I lost one Panther to an ambush but before it died I got hard spots on two IS-IIs that has taken it down. So the surviving two Panthers hard tailed it around the small wood block to catch the two IS-IIs from the rear. 

[Narrator: he didn’t. There were three IS-IIs]

58 minutes ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

Mit Karacho is a masterpiece and a very fun scenario. But I am afraid how the score system works makes this not very balance for PBEM

FR Mit Karacho - Combat Mission: Red Thunder - TheBlitz

Hmmm, thanks for the heads-up.  I will probably be another addition to the losing Axis statistics.