Disabling a Mod?

This might be a basic question, yet I'm using mods for the first time today.  I downloaded and the Summer verdant camo mod for CM:CW and put it into the Z folder.  It works and looks nice.  However, If I want to play a scenario with the default Winter Verdant MERDEC screen, how to I disable the Summer verdant mod so it does not load?   I don't want to delete it as I might want to use it again.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Blackcloud6

You can move it back out of the Z folder and store it somewhere else (I have transfer folders partly for doing this on my desktop).  It's a bit of a pain but not so bad for one or just a few mods.

I was going to suggest renaming it so that it loads first but the other version then loads later (the opposite of the zzzzz naming trick) but as you want the stock version it's not a mod, so that wouldn't work in this case.

There might be other suggestions, but moving it is a definite workaround.

I think you can move it to the data folder and rename it aaa so it will load before the default. The Z folder is there so it's the last thing it will load, but mods just need to be in the data folder. 

This won't work with uniform mods that have more variants than the stock game. 

But in the end it's best just to move it out of the game directory entirely.