Strategic Command Global - Anyone still playing ?

Minty

Hi, Wow It's been a long time. Amazingly my login in stil worked and apparently I first joined ....17 years ago back in SC1 days.  

I used to play SC2/ Global a lot and just smiled reading some old posts from the likes of Kuniworth, Desert Dave, Hell Raiser , Sea Monkey and of course "The Legend" Rambo. I wasn't too shabby at this and could beat most opponents except for the Uber Germans who seemed to have have a PHD in the game manual. 

Anyway I boght the last update SC2 Global gold thing a few months ago. Dusted off the cobwebs and looking to see if anyone else is still playing. There are now lots of far more detailed games out there but I still think SC is the best balance of fun. possibility and true global WW2. 

Is there anyone out there still?

Minty. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a new member. May I know how to download this SC2 Global gold game you mentioned? I found this to be a very interesting game. I used to play some kind of techloky battle games before, but over time I no longer find it fun anymore. So can I know this game of yours to download and play experience.