A shout out Thank You to PEB14

WimO

Thanks to PEB14 who has been giving me a lot of feedback on my Mission Boston - Objective La Fiere campaign. There were some wrinkles in the first scenario to iron out. No problems - just wrinkes. The scenario was playing okay but players were discombobulated by the final result of a Total or Major Victory.  That wrinkle has been smoothed out now to a more historical 'feeling' lesser level. Although surviving the scenario could be regarded as a T.V., it was too easy to achieve this by just bypassing historical mission objectives. The wrinkle made no difference to the progress of the campaign.

However, I anticipate releasing version 2 this summer once feedback on the other scenarios has come in.

At this time I am  preparing for this weekend's HOT LEAD miniature wargaming convention. So far I've pre-registered  for Circus Maximus on Friday and The Black Flight on Saturday. Yee-hah!

14 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

A great story. New blood in the forum often can improve things.

Thanks for the kind words, Phil !

Unfortunately new blood doesn't mean young blood... 😭

Anyway I hope that you don't plan to retire from modding forever, new blood means new ideas indeed, and these new ideas mean new mods for you ! 😉