New campaign for CMBN: "Mission Boston - Objective La Fiere".

10 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

The short answer is "No" campaigns can't be played H2H. It is something that has been discussed many times over the years, but it doesn't appear to me that BFC have any plans to change the way campaigns work.

All correct. The system is not too far off but the number of players who play H2H is a fraction of the number of players who play against the AI and they see the number who would play a campaign via PBEM as a fraction of that. So, it's just never percolated up high enough in priority for them to spend time on.

I personally would love it so I bring it up from time to time.

7 hours ago, IanL said:

All correct. The system is not too far off but the number of players who play H2H is a fraction of the number of players who play against the AI and they see the number who would play a campaign via PBEM as a fraction of that. So, it's just never percolated up high enough in priority for them to spend time on.

If my 365 years of life have taught me anything, it is this, "Always listen to a Canadian Cat, they breed wise over there".