Battle for Mariupol (my first created mission)

Hello everyone! I found an excellent map of Mariupol on the Internet (the left-bank district adjacent to Azovstal) and decided to redo it a little towards realism (replaced non-existent three-storey, four-storey, six-storey and eight-storey buildings with standard "Khrushchev" and nine-storey buildings, changed the entrance system to buildings, leveled roads, etc.), creating my own mission for the Reds against AI. I paid the greatest attention to the arrangement of Ukrainian units in defense. The conception is based on the advantage of the Russians in firepower, and the Ukrainians in communications and organization.

Battle For Mariupol.btt

On 3/18/2023 at 11:32 PM, Liveload said:

The original map and QB scenario are my design and can be found on the small map pack thread I made awhile back. I have to add it makes me happy to see my maps being enjoyed.

Thank you so much for this map, without your work I would not have been able to create my mission based on a realistic district of Mariupol! :)