Unit Requests?

29 minutes ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

I will be adding new units to Shock Force 2 and Black Sea. So if anyone has a specific units they'd like to see added please let me know. I have plans to do 10th Mountain, 1st infantry, and a Special Forces unit. That last one might take a bit though lol

I dont have any wish to specific units, I want only encourage you to this initiative, but I know also that you are able to swap vehicles via Blender, so this is more interresting for me, and I hope you can eventual let me a hand if I would need it.

Cheers

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

I dont have any wish to specific units, I want only encourage you to this initiative, but I know also that you are able to swap vehicles via Blender, so this is more interresting for me, and I hope you can eventual let me a hand if I would need it.

Cheers

since I have a better gaming computer and I won't be using MAC anymore, adding more units will be easy for me now. Ill download Blender soon and start working on other things like maybe adding suppressors to the M4 (specifically for SF & Ranger units) different types of buttstocks. Just have to learn mapping. I want to work on some of the weapon sounds that are already out there. Im currently in school for recording arts (Music) so I know how to EQ the bursts so they're a little more softer on the ears but still sound the same. I have plenty I want to do. But ill definitely reach out for help when needed. THANKS!!!

12 minutes ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

since I have a better gaming computer and I won't be using MAC anymore, adding more units will be easy for me now. Ill download Blender soon and start working on other things like maybe adding suppressors to the M4 (specifically for SF & Ranger units) different types of buttstocks. Just have to learn mapping. I want to work on some of the weapon sounds that are already out there. Im currently in school for recording arts (Music) so I know how to EQ the bursts so they're a little more softer on the ears but still sound the same. I have plenty I want to do. But ill definitely reach out for help when needed. THANKS!!!

A common help is on the air !

with the weapons sounds is also because the shots are sometimes with echos from shooters targetting, is only my opinion, but with some soft we can make a good job, I was making also some news test without to be a pro !

Good luck with your news things, ring when you have a prob perhaps I can help, ...just remind, the us modern helmet !

Cheers

Edited by JM Stuff