Some Snow-Covered Flavor Objects for Christmas

eutM2Fm.jpg

A selection of snow-covered flavor objects for CM:FB.

Includes: Petrol Pump, Post Box, Barrels, Water Pumps, Wood Piles, Tires, Some Sacks (from Santa!), Fuel Drums.

I was able to duplicate models for barrels and drums, but use a different texture if they are sideways or upright.  This way they look nice with snow added, but it means I had to include the non-snow versions of these too otherwise it all gets messed up.

They may work OK in other titles too but I haven't tested them there.

Download link: Mediafire

Might also have a dig around in my folders and scrape together a few other bits and bobs I've made for the other CM titles.

Edited by Jace11

On 12/23/2022 at 11:07 AM, Jace11 said:

eutM2Fm.jpg

A selection of snow-covered flavor objects for CM:FB.

Includes: Petrol Pump, Post Box, Barrels, Water Pumps, Wood Piles, Tires, Some Sacks (from Santa!), Fuel Drums.

I was able to duplicate models for barrels and drums, but use a different texture if they are sideways or upright.  This way they look nice with snow added, but it means I had to include the non-snow versions of these too otherwise it all gets messed up.

They may work OK in other titles too but I haven't tested them there.

Download link: Mediafire

Might also have a dig around in my folders and scrape together a few other bits and bobs I've made for the other CM titles.

Very nice and helpfull job, I see that you are falling in the world of FO's you will see the thousand possibilities that we can have, playing left and right with it, your imagination is the only limit...

JM

• 5 months later...