Combat Mission Cold War v1.06 is now available

BFCElvis

The v1.06 is finished and available for immediate download here:

Patches

To make sure that we've swatted the last bugs with this patch we will having a Battlefront tournament. That will be announced in a separate thread. 

Almost everything in this patch is complete the tournament feature. That means that some of the in game fixes that some have been waiting for are still waiting their turn to be fixed. (Sorry)

Well, looks like you fixed the bug with overwriting save games, as reported here:

At least looks like it from a quick test 👍

It is possible this bug was only present for the Matrix/Slitherine release, as they for some reason chose to save games in the game install folder not Documents like the Battlefront releases.

Edited by Shadrach

4 hours ago, markshot said:

I saw the topic, but when click on the link or any link, I got a logon screen for some "citrix" file service?

How are we supposed to get our patches these days?

Thanks.

Hi Markshot! Longtime Master of Many Complex Games!!
I’ve seen this when I first downloaded a demo, long ago. Baffling. But learned by experiment that the message will pop up if you are not eating cookies. I mean, not letting your machine’s browser accept them. But if you already have the browser set to eat them, there must be another setting gone awry.

in Firefox for this, I set the Privacy level for cookies to “no third party”, or whatever the setting that is the last one before Block All Cookies. Hope this works for you, and that you are well and enjoying autumn. 

I was accepting cookies as a default and this happened both with Firefox and Chrome, but disappeared in 30 minutes.  It could be as simple as a piece of hardware resetting (for an OS upgrade) or temporary lock while creating backup images.  It is amazing how many moving parts there are between this keyboard and my game vendor BFC.  :)

8 hours ago, markshot said:

I saw the topic, but when click on the link or any link, I got a logon screen for some "citrix" file service?

How are we supposed to get our patches these days?

It was automatic for me on steam.

Edited by Bufo

2 hours ago, markus544 said:

I have patch installed but I having an issue with my mods not being recognized. I'm at a loss. I have the matrix games version and do I put them in the mod folder with the "Z" or what. I have installed under the C:programfiles/matrix/coldwar so such deal

I'm not a mod guy and we're talking about the Matrix installation, not the Battlefront installation, but.....If it's not working in the mod folder try placing it in the Data folder.