Day of Attrition

3 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Would you want to live in a house where you can't get out of the back door? No, neither would I.

You make a very good point, but I thought you lived in what we used to call the 'big house', where you can't get out of the front or the back door 😉.

5 hours ago, Ts4EVER said:

Yes, but the terrain in Monschau is still a lot less mountainous than the Italian one.

Yeah but the terrain in Monschau is a lot more 'buildingy' than the Italian one ... We could have at this all week because I'll bet you a pound to a pitch of sh1t that the Monschau scenario is a lot more 'unity' than the Italian campaign you're playing - based on your Youtube videos I can guarantee it as there don't seem to be many blokes on the map at all.

The map is only one part of a scenario which seems to be a point you seem determined to ignore.  If you don''t believe me then go into the editor and knock yourself out making a map of Monschau that fits your vision of accuracy, then stick the same amount of units on it and see how it plays.