Kohlenklau's Finn Mod for CMRT

Today I installed Kohlenklau's Finn mod and after a bit of tweaking, redoing a few mod-tags and creating two new graphics of my own (the latter not necessary for play) I got it up and running and played the two scenarios. It's a nice bit of work and has potential for scenarios covering the Continuation War with Russia as this ended in September of 1944 which makes it compatible with the original date of CMRT.  The latest game engine and patch as well as the Fire and Rubble update are required for play.

@Vacillator Hey Tim, yeah, please try them. 2 small scenarios with some mods. I had watched a Finn movie TaliInhintala or something like that and it inspired me to resurrect my old Finn mod and also @Suchy helped me too with some vehicles and better done uniforms. @WimO thanks for adding stuff to it. @dragonwynn made a campaign too but I am not sure it uses the latest mods but somebody could rewrite it.

Edited by kohlenklau