War 2022

Всем привет!

Моя предыдущая тема была удалена, а вместе с ней и мои скрипты. Я не буду здесь описывать свою работу, потому что вся информация есть в брифингах. Я просто оставлю это здесь. Также сообщаю, что третий сценарий уже находится в разработке.

Удачи!

WAR 2022.zip

To save anyone else the trouble:

Hello everybody!

My previous topic was deleted, and with it my scripts. 
I will not describe my work here, because all the information is in the briefings. 
I'll just leave it here. 
I would also like to inform you that the third scenario is already under development.

Good luck!

As you've only posted one post (this one) on the forum, I'm not sure about your previous thread?  Not sure I want to download who knows what.

6 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Thanks for the translation.

If anyone d/l's that and it turns out to be something safe and desirable, would appreciate knowing what it is.

Well so far 7 devil-may-care adventurous sorts have downloaded it ... I live a bit too close to Salisbury to be taking any risks ... 😉

BTW it contains two files - First day of the war.btt and Tiger Hunt.btt 

Edited by Lucky_Strike

11 hours ago, Chelentano said:

Hello!

I apologize for the language, as I was completely sure that I posted the translated version. The files are completely safe. This is a re-salting of scripts due to a deleted topic (I understand it was deleted because of the attached videos from the war in Ukraine)

Thanks for the clarification.

I scanned it and it is safe to open, revealing 2 .btt files, First Day of the War and Tiger Hunt (which should probably have been Tigr Hunt so as not to sound like a CMRT battle).

9 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Thanks for the clarification.

I scanned it and it is safe to open, revealing 2 .btt files, First Day of the War and Tiger Hunt (which should probably have been Tigr Hunt so as not to sound like a CMRT battle).

I didn't play CMRT so I didn't know about the existence of a script with the same name.

11 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Сценария с таким названием не существует, просто у большинства игроков в СМ Тигр ассоциируется с немецким танком времен Второй Мировой, а не с современным русским Тигром.

:D

I understand😅

I'm back in touch.

I have finished my new job and I am in a hurry to share it with the community.
I will also leave my old works again (a couple of minor lexical errors in the briefing were corrected in them).
Well, all in the same place I will leave a couple of screenshots made by me.
The briefings are pretty well scheduled, but if you have any additional questions, you can ask in this thread 

Good luck!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ca0n1ly8x89l0df/AAByXJbTGiflIldujft8Yy35a?dl=0

16 hours ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

Hi Chelentano

What is the recommendation for the 2nd scenario Tiger hunt? vs RedAI, vs BlueAI? or is it for PBEM only?

Thank you , the first scenario looks great

Hello

Scenario "Tiger Hunt" is intended  only from the side of the blue

As MY basic plan:

First- Finish off the first column (indicated by number 1 on the tactic map)

Second- intercert  the second column (mark symbolized ? on the tactic map)

Here you to know that the column is going towards the bridge and crosses it 

Knowing this, you need to set up an ambush, but remember that there is a tank on the other side.

Third- Storming the school (ndicated by number 2 on the tactic map)

The planfor storming the school  can be anything.

Good luck/

Edited by Chelentano

• 3 weeks later...

And so almost a month later I release a new script "Steel Strike"
He will talk about the confrontation between the reinforced company UA and BTGr RU.
The former have total reconnaissance and a large number of anti-tank weapons. 
The second has firepower and numerical superiority (the Russians have a lot of tanks, a lot).
As you can see, the Ukrainian infantry has even more foreign weapons (in the conditional March scenario, so the matter is limited to infantry weapons for now).
I also decided to add TB-2 to the game (its role is played by MQ-1 Grey Eagle (by the way, yesterday there was a message about their possible delivery to Ukraine in the amount of 4 pieces)). Knowing that Bayraktar was used only against rear units and SAMs, but I still decided to add this legend to this scenario.  
If you have any questions and suggestions, I am ready to answer and listen to you

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ca0n1ly8x89l0df/AAByXJbTGiflIldujft8Yy35a?dl=0

Edited by Chelentano