CMBN Original Historical Master Maps

WO Teufelsberg MM

WO Amfreville & La Fiere MM

WO Hauts Vents & Pont Hebert MM

WO Hill 30 MM

WO Villiers le Sec MM

WO Buron Environs MM

CMBN other Author’s Maps/Scenarios Modified/Overhauled

WO Bloody Buron Overhaul MM (original by Yurievic, a.k.a. Rokko)

CMBN Original Scenarios

Listed by file name and not by scenario name

WO 82N01 Boots on the Ground SP.btt

WO 82N02 The 505th Assault La Fiere Manor SP.btt

WO 82N03 Levy at Cauquigny.btt

WO 82N04a Timmes Digs in SP.btt

WO 82N04b Timmes Digs in H2H.btt

WO 82N04c Timmes Digs in H2H Swz.btt

WO 82N05a Angriff der Grenadiere SPGE.btt

WO 82N05b Angriff der Grenadiere SPUS.btt

WO 82N05c Angriff der Grenadier H2H.btt

WO 82N06a No Better Place to Die SPGE.btt

WO 82N06b No Better Place to Die H2H.btt

WO 82 N07 Millet Breaks Out H2H.btt

WO 82N08 A Night Crossing H2H.btt

WO 82N09 A Night to Forget H2H.btt

WO 82N10a Shaul’s Run H2H.btt

WO 82N10b Shaul’s Run SPUS.btt

WO 82N11a Shanley on Hill 30 H2H.btt (June 7th)

WO 82N11b Shanley on Hill 30 H2H.btt (June 8th)

WO 82N11c Lt. Millsap on Hill 30 H2H.btt (June 9th)

WO 82N16 507 Makes a Good Drop H2H.btt

WO Bloody Buron Overhaul.btt

WO Gruppe Bohm to Le Rocher H2H.btt

WO Gruppe Bohm to Le Rocher SP.btt

WO Teufelsberg v6a H2H.btt

WO Teufelsberg v6a SP.btt

WO Teufelsberg v6b H2H.btt

WO Teufelsberg v6b SP.btt

WO Villiers-le-Sec.btt

CMBN Scenario Conversions from ASL

ASL LC Driver Advance.btt

ASL11 Defiance on Hill 30.btt

ASL14 Silence That Gun.btt

ASL94 Hill ‘112’.btt

ASL95 Attempt to Exploit.btt

ASL301 The Clearing.btt

ASL302 Stand Fast (Sm).btt

ASLAP31 Cristot (Sm).btt

ASLAP37 Apples to Apples.btt

ASLCH Le Port Filiolet.btt

ASlT10 Devil’s Hill.btt

DASL18 Haut Vents.btt

CMBN Original Mods

Mines Signs German

Mines Signs Allied

Buildings Independent Houses Holland

Buildings Modular Haut Vents Normandy

Command and control – stoplight style

Icons Floating – SS v1 black and white

Icons Floating – SS v2 camo

Ions Ranks – Panzer Lehr

Suppression Meter & Warning

Tactical Symbols for BAD 7 to original vehicles

Tactical Symbols for BAD 11 to original vehicles

CMBN other Authors’ Mods Modified

GO button by Juju – added text

Icons attributes by Juju – recoloured and made more prominent

Icons command and control by Juju – added stoplight style colours

Floating HQ by Juju – added Juju portraits to floating icons

Icons HQ by Juju – reconfigured by combining portraits with flags and mod tagging

Portraits by Juju – Added divisional tactical patches

Silhouettes by Juju – Added Marco Bergman style penetration colour bars

Portraits by Mord – added location and season specific backgrounds to divisional portraits

CMBN Stuff I have mod-tagged in my personal collection

ALL scenarios in my collection (unable to tag campaign files)

Mines mods

Uniform mods

Vehicle mods

Holland building mods

Haut Vents building mods

Portrait mods

Floating Icons

HQ Icons

Ranks

Hello JM

What makes my "personal collection" personal is that I have added my own mod tags to all available scenarios and  those mod tags are matched by all the mods that I have tagged in my mods collection. Most of those are mods by other authors that I have tagged. If that is of interest to you we can  set up a shared Dropbox and I  can drop it to  you a bit at a time. My collection is  too big for a  single drop.

Edited by WimO
correction

8 hours ago, WimO said:

Hello JM

What makes my "personal collection" personal is that I have added my own mod tags to all available scenarios and  those mod tags are matched by all the mods that I have tagged in my mods collection. Most of those are mods by other authors that I have tagged. If that is of interest to you we can  set up a shared Dropbox and I  can drop it to  you a bit at a time. My collection is  too big for a  single drop.

Hi Wim don t worry guy don t make you pain to find all yours personal things in details, I am only and always pendant to peoples that make personly things, things  that we have perhaps searching ourself to find the way to do the same but without find the correct anwer Ideas from collegues are always welcome sometime is almost always the spark that we were waiting to realizing our own project !

The Idea to share infos is great I  appreciat very much, and perhaps others guys are also waiting the same, thanks in advance, if I can help you in others things or perhaps advices let me know, this will be a pleasure. 

My door is always open, just ring the bell, with a smile.

JM

On 4/29/2022 at 6:27 PM, Vacillator said:

Are all of those scenarios available somewhere like TSD3?

+ 1 - I looked also and couldn't find hardly any of the scenarios. So much content here, I'd be like a kid in a sweet shop.

It would be fantastic if there were independent links to each of one these scenario files on TSD3.  

On 4/29/2022 at 1:27 PM, Vacillator said:

And can I ask a lazy question?  Are all of those scenarios available somewhere like TSD3?  I only seem to have a few of the WO files (4, 5 and 6) and a couple of the ASL ones.

Which scenarios are you asking about; the ones I created or the total collection of all CMBN scenarios that I merely mod-tagged. All of my created scenarios have been uploaded to either Green as Jade's site or the Scenario Depot at one time or another. All of the 82nd Airborne scenarios are posted as a single collection at the Scenario Depot. Likewise, any mods that I have created have also been uploaded at one time or other. The only thing that I have not shared is the mod-tagged scenarios and all the 'other folks' mods that I have tagged for my own use. Another player on this site or the FGM has also mod-tagged all the scenairo and posted it. I can't use it cuz my tags are different. At some time in  the past I posted an exel sheet of my tags. Here it is again.  If you are looking for some scenarios of mine that you cannot find then just email me at woud89@gmail.com.

Mod Tag List CMBN.xlsx ASL to CM Conversion Tables.xlsx Mod Tagged Scenarios CMBN.xlsx

Edited by WimO
Additions

I knew you'd be along soon 👍.  I only seem to have WO files (4, 5 and 6) and a couple of the ASL ones.  I'll look again on TSD3 which is now the one and only source I think?

I'll email if I get stuck, many thanks my friend and keep up the great work!

EDIT: Reading your question properly it's your creations.

Edited by Vacillator

4 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

I knew you'd be along soon 👍.  I only seem to have WO files (4, 5 and 6) and a couple of the ASL ones.  I'll look again on TSD3 which is now the one and only source I think?

I'll email if I get stuck, many thanks my friend and keep up the great work!

You can find a dozen or so 82nd Airborne scenarios at TSD3 under the name 82nd Airborne in Normandy. I have continued to add additional scenarios under that single posting. Perhaps I should break them up and post them individually ?

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

At the risk of repeating myself...

John says Ono but we say WimO. WimO WimO I don't know why he says Ono. We say WimO.

Of course, I'm paraphrasing. The original lyrics were ... Eusebio, but we say Kiddo. Ah, we were all so much younger then.

Yes we were much younger then. Back then I was singing, "When I get older, losing my hair ..." but the "many years from now" have arrived. 😄

I posted three excell spreadsheets above but virus checkers are seeing these as risky downloads so I have reposted them here as pdfs. Sorry that the print is very small.

ASL to CM Conversion Tables.pdf Mod Tag List CMBN.pdf Mod Tagged Scenarios CMBN.pdf

17 hours ago, WimO said:

You can find a dozen or so 82nd Airborne scenarios at TSD3 under the name 82nd Airborne in Normandy. I have continued to add additional scenarios under that single posting. Perhaps I should break them up and post them individually ?

I see you've now done this, many thanks!

As mentioned I had some of them, such as:

But I didn't have them all, not sure how that happened.  I also have some of the other items on your list, but with different names, for example missing the WO or in one case with WT at the start.

I'll grab the new additions and reassess where I'm falling short.

Thnaks again!

22 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

I see you've now done this, many thanks!

As mentioned I had some of them, such as:

But I didn't have them all, not sure how that happened.  I also have some of the other items on your list, but with different names, for example missing the WO or in one case with WT at the start.

I'll grab the new additions and reassess where I'm falling short.

Thnaks again!

Yes, over time the names sometimes changed because after a number of play throughs I tended to tweak and redo the scenarios. The three Shanley scenarios are completely new reworks of the original scenario  which was too imbalanced.

If anyone would like to play any of my H2H scenarios with me that would be a great way for me to continue testing them and getting feedback. I realize that quite a few of the 82nd Airborne scenarios are large to huge which does not appeal to many of us (even me 😃 but that was the nature of the operation being recreated.

Edited by WimO
Addition

Of the WO list, I now have all except:

• WO Teufelsberg v6a H2H.btt
  • WO Teufelsberg v6a SP.btt
  • WO Teufelsberg v6b H2H.btt
  • WO Teufelsberg v6b SP.btt

but I do have a v5, called WO21 MG Teufelsberg v5.btt

The story for the ASL list is not so good, don't think I have any of these:

• ASL11 Defiance on Hill 30.btt
  • ASL14 Silence That Gun.btt
  • ASL94 Hill ‘112’.btt
  • ASL95 Attempt to Exploit.btt
  • ASL302 Stand Fast (Sm).btt
  • ASLAP31 Cristot (Sm).btt
  • ASLAP37 Apples to Apples.btt
  • ASLCH Le Port Filiolet.btt
  • ASlT10 Devil’s Hill.btt
  • DASL18 Haut Vents.btt

although I do have WO2 Lehr at Hauts Vents.btt which looks like the last one?  Have I missed these somehow, I couldn't find them by searching TSD3 for Kandu?

Another question if I may?  For the 82nd scenarios you say:

MOD INSTALL REQUIRED: For some of the highways to look correct you must install Falaise’s mod, ‘22.5 degree roads’. I have included a mod-tagged copy below that is compatible with my scenarios.

I don't see the mod-tagged copy below that?  I do have a copy of the mod but not sure about the tagging.

Anyway, great stuff and thanks again.  Please don't feel obliged to act on any of it 😉.  And I would be happy to PBEM sometime, but perhaps I should finish the three I'm doing now first.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, WimO said:

Hello JM: Thank you for the kind words and drawing my attention to your airborne mod. Downloading it right now.  Looks interesting as you have added new items such as the yellow gloves to the troopers.

Cheers

You are welcome @WimO we love what we are doing you with detailled scen and camp and buildings, me with detailled things that nobodys think about, but we have a common thought like everys modders here and this is all to ours favourit game CM and peoples that appreciated what we are doing.

Yellow gloves look like sometimes, that the soldiers were dip theirs hands in a stiky glue, but theirs have already some protection, what I am very happy is the shell dressing that I could added, I think this is the touch of the touch, and also an approprieated haircut regarding to my mods untill now !

Be happy and please prepare us some scenars from your country and ours britishs brothers and polen, because soon I will take the Can Bri pol airborne, under the magnifying glass, and do  similar as the us airborne...

Have fun with them, let me know is something is wrong, never too late to apply a modifs.

Cheers