NPS - CMCW Urgent Fury

I think this looks awesome and we always love it when people take our games and create something special with them but I want to make clear......This is not an official Battle Pack. If the time comes where a Battle Pack 1 is released by Battlefront for Cold War we hope that there will not be confusion. I'd hate for our customers to think "Battle Pack 1? I already have it. I got it for free last year."

6 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I think this looks awesome and we always love it when people take our games and create something special with them but I want to make clear......This is not an official Battle Pack. If the time comes where a Battle Pack 1 is released by Battlefront for Cold War we hope that there will not be confusion. I'd hate for our customers to think "Battle Pack 1? I already have it. I got it for free last year."

For some reason I can't edit the thread or post so I'm replying here until Elvis deletes it like I requested. In hindsight, battle pack 1 was a bad choice of words. I meant to present it as a Community Battle Pack much like the community scenario packs for other CM titles and CMO. 

This is simply a community made campaign with love and passion poured into it. Nothing to do with Battlefront in any official capacity. I apologize for the confusion. I am simply an idiot it would appear lol. 

8 hours ago, Rooks And Kings said:

For some reason I can't edit the thread or post so I'm replying here until Elvis deletes it like I requested. In hindsight, battle pack 1 was a bad choice of words. I meant to present it as a Community Battle Pack much like the community scenario packs for other CM titles and CMO. 

This is simply a community made campaign with love and passion poured into it. Nothing to do with Battlefront in any official capacity. I apologize for the confusion. I am simply an idiot it would appear lol. 

Whatever, I'm still very much looking forward to it! 😃

• BFCElvis changed the title to NPS - CMCW Urgent Fury
3 hours ago, BeondTheGrave said:

The pressing question here: Will we be able to call in arty strikes by payphone?  What is the call in time on an arty battery whose C2 network passes through the Pentagon switchboard first? 

Absolutely. AT&T textures are being implemented as we speak! Lol

In all seriousness, it starts with the SEAL reconnaissance for the ranger bn assault and we're going to try to make it an interesting scenario other than the usual "recon til you get shot at"  

Edited by Rooks And Kings

2 hours ago, Rooks And Kings said:

In all seriousness, it starts with the SEAL reconnaissance for the ranger bn assault and we're going to try to make it an interesting scenario other than the usual "recon til you get shot at"  

Super super cool!  Looking forward to this!!

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, Rooks And Kings said:

Any update on this one?

• 2 months later...