Anyone want a custom map

If you would like a custom map made with high immersive detail let me know.  Approximate size and type.  (Rural, urban, forested, Arabian palace with pools etc)  This would be a map that you could then use for H2H.  QB map you would have to create the forces, as I would only be making the Map and its features.  For an example of one of my detailed maps you can check out my drop box here.      Ghost Rider CM Missions - Dropbox  ZipShare - Dropbox    Have a pleasant day.

Semper Fi.

James.

14 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Hell yes! Please...

For CMRT, 2km x 2km. Something with a Barbarossa summer 1941 feel to it. big rolling fields with thatch roof houses...and a small town over on the eastern side of the map that would be an objective...

Been looking to do something like this very much.  Excellent.  Will take some time but when I finish will post it back here.  Thanks, Kohlenklau,

James.

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, kohlenklau said:

Take your time. I have KV-1 and Panzer IIF mods I am still dorking with. This summer is aok with me. Thank YOU!

Based on the IS-1 and the Pz-II Luchs? Excellent, I want this.

As I see it, the IS-1 could have half its barrel chopped and it could pretend to be a KV-1s. Considering Tigers didn't fight around Stalingrad (Maybe during operation Winter Storm, but not sure) this is a perfect solution to me!

(The armor layout is pretty similar to KV-1S for the hull, but the IS-1 turret is probably must stronger. Also, the 85mm on the IS-1 is obviously much more powerful than the 76.2mm gun. This doesn't really matter to me since the 76.2mm had pretty good performance against Pz-IV F2 and lesser tanks.)

Pz-II is an obvious conversion that nobody can argue with.

Edited by Artkin

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 8:44 AM, GhostRider3/3 said:

If you would like a custom map made with high immersive detail let me know.  Approximate size and type.  (Rural, urban, forested, Arabian palace with pools etc)  This would be a map that you could then use for H2H.  QB map you would have to create the forces, as I would only be making the Map and its features.  For an example of one of my detailed maps you can check out my drop box here.      Ghost Rider CM Missions - Dropbox  ZipShare - Dropbox    Have a pleasant day.

Semper Fi.

James.

Would love a map of a village in Eastern Prussia, like Goldap or Schirwindt for example, in case this generous offer is still on.

Edited by Aragorn2002

On 8/28/2022 at 3:55 AM, Suchy said:

Welcome back!!! And we are wainting for KV-1 😉 

I am sad to say that I must give up on Blender and the KV-1. It is very difficult and always showing oddities and my brain could not find the solution. I am sorry Tommy. I am not a superhero. 

MAYBE...based on seeing the costs of 3D modelling are not that high and the glut of 3D artists and skills versus even 5 years ago, I suspect that BFC could do all this in a weekend of effort and charge us and at least break even. I always think Charles is the bottle neck and they have to go through him for the smallest of code changes. It makes sense and who am I to challenge what they do. 

Yeah sadly this Summer I had been gone mostly for work.  I have not really had a chance to do much of anything as of late.  The early war stuff would be great, but I dont think this will ever happen, unfortunately because I think it brings out the best of Combat mission when tactics was more relevant than the 1200m kills from Panthers and the lot and you had short barrel 75 guns, mediocre 37mm to 47mm guns.  Anyhow I am working on some more Italian Theatre maps for some Brazilian units.. probably 2-3 small to medium unit actions.  Then if I have the time will be making a Master Map or so of the Brody-Dubno area perhaps.

7 hours ago, GhostRider3/3 said:

Yeah sadly this Summer I had been gone mostly for work. 

Damn tragic James! I thought you male strippers got the summers off? 🙂

No worry. My KV-1 project is too hard at this point. I raise the white flag of surrender.

So, any previous offers of help to ME to make that Barbarossa map, may be rescinded. initial here here and here. sign here. --OFFICIAL STAMP-- ok, you're done. No worry, thanks and best wishes. I appreciated the kind offer. 

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Damn tragic James! I thought you male strippers got the summers off? 🙂

No worry. My KV-1 project is too hard at this point. I raise the white flag of surrender.

So, any previous offers of help to ME to make that Barbarossa map, may be rescinded. initial here here and here. sign here. --OFFICIAL STAMP-- ok, you're done. No worry, thanks and best wishes. I appreciated the kind offer. 

Well just so you know Kohlenklau I have most of the map in grids so I am working on it but its a slow roll... too many dang projects and bloody work.  I just need about 3 weeks of peace... LOL