French Helmet

Browsing through some overdue threads, buried in a thread about the firefly, I discovered this must MOD for the french troop which fixes a bad inclination of the french helmet mod26
This @kohlenklau mod is essential to give a realistic look to the French and should be fixed by battlefront in a patch.
In the meantime thank you to @laurent 22 for having had the idea to ask and above at Kohlen
the effort of Kohlen must be underlined as much as it earned him a marriage proposal...:wub: I still laugh about it !:lol:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vag5iuopkchywfj/AACAI_DTDpWzwb9qe6SiTnzIa?dl=0

avant

clog.jpg

aprés

h6uz.jpg

5 hours ago, Falaise said:

Browsing through some overdue threads, buried in a thread about the firefly, I discovered this must MOD for the french troop which fixes a bad inclination of the french helmet mod26
This @kohlenklau mod is essential to give a realistic look to the French and should be fixed by battlefront in a patch.
In the meantime thank you to @laurent 22 for having had the idea to ask and above at Kohlen
the effort of Kohlen must be underlined as much as it earned him a marriage proposal...:wub: I still laugh about it !:lol:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vag5iuopkchywfj/AACAI_DTDpWzwb9qe6SiTnzIa?dl=0

avant

clog.jpg

aprés

h6uz.jpg

Much better Stephane !

JM

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

It wasn't me who asked Phil for his hand.
it's Laurent22, I loved Phil's diplomatic response. The context and the exchange is so surreal that I cried laughing.
read:

Salut @JM Stuff heureux de te revoir ici !!

👋 than hello to Phill and Laurent22 good idea...

Same to me Steph thanks to your kind words, I was a little out of order, now... busy with CMBS wrecks and destructions but also,... pendant to the

duo of 24 april >>🍷with R, 🖊️ with Le, 😆

JM

On 4/13/2022 at 6:57 AM, JM Stuff said:

👋 than hello to Phill and Laurent22 good idea...

I think If I marry him then I want dual US-French citizenship and demand free champagne and camembert and my own kepi. I must negotiate! Separate bedrooms for sure! And I want a GB internet connection. And my actual current female wife can visit. and a new Peugot. 

On 4/15/2022 at 4:07 PM, kohlenklau said:

@Falaise Did you "fix" the chinstraps in Blender? It seems better than I remember...

h6uz.jpg

I use British chinstraps with a BMP "leather"

18 hours ago, Vacillator said:

Yes for sure Phil 🥰.

sometimes you have to know how to sacrifice yourself for a good camembert with a good bottle of wine and "saussisson sec" :lol:

18 minutes ago, Falaise said:

I use British chinstraps with a BMP "leather"

sometimes you have to know how to sacrifice yourself for a good camembert with a good bottle of wine and "saussisson sec" :lol:

I guess you make always a lot of sacrifices in your life, living in the Normandy land, le meilleur Camembert is in Normandy, I think Isiny... for sure a saussisson sec a peu un peu poivrer, un bon pain francais, et une bonne  bouteille pour arroser, avec ou sans sa douce...que du bonheur...😆

JM

2 hours ago, Falaise said:

Now you're talking Steph.  Tonight I have Brie instead of Camembert, plenty of wine (mostly French) but no sausage.  Oooh err....

23 hours ago, Erwin said:

Great work Falaise.  Any chance of giving the chinstraps some texture or coloring like you did for the helmets?  The straps look like plain "black void" straps on my screen.

here is Erwin !
it's just the English chinstrap with a leather texture

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2x8lzd2vtdb7a1/AACOn6iD_90HCNzkgVgJOU0oa?dl=0

• 8 months later...

Link to another Kohlenkau's mod 3D fix about Bristish helmet :

Direct link to Kohlenkalu's public Drop Box (smod_british_helmet-soldier-mk2.mdr, at the bottom of the list, install it in your own mod folder, works with CMBN too):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sok5ee4aadhamb8/AACtCP690wL77SwlYgmdQo1Xa?dl=0

View:

https://www.mediafire.com/view/t6ab2axrp1optj4/helmet_british_fitted_2.jpg/file