Mac Book M1 2021 Notch Issue In Fullscreen

Ridaz

I purchased a Mac Book Pro M1 2021 with the notch and running the Windows version of CM Cold War via CrossOver which cause the game to ignore the notch and play in full screen which cuts the UI at the top. I've tried other notch icing apps but ti only works on Native Mac applications. 

Can someone recommend what I should do to hide the notch? I can't seem to hide even when I run on Desktop resolution.

I'm running a MBP M1 Pro 2021. Are you running Mac OS Monterey? There's a Mac OS level option if you right-click the executable and select "Get Info" to "Scale to fit below built-in camera."

But I'm running the native Mac OS version of CMBfN. Is there a way to set it at the CrossOver app level? And just curious why you'd run the Windows version on an M1 Mac... Is the performance not superior running the Mac OS native version?

image.thumb.png.7899d802a28254e2dff876729696338f.png