Campaign and Scenario unpacker - help request

At the Combat Mission Mods Repository there is a Campaign and Scenario unpacker that does a great job. I have used it in the past. But .. it requires the ability to install and run a Java applet and currently my computers and browsers will no longer accept Java. I imagine that is true for everyone. So I am wondering has anyone out there unpacked any of the CMBN campaigns into individual scenarios that they could upload for me and other? .... please .... Thank you in advance.

13 hours ago, WimO said:

Java applet and currently my computers and browsers will no longer accept Java. I imagine that is true for everyone.

Browser yes but the Java based scenario extractor needs a Java VM installed. There is no issue with installing that which I am aware of. I mean Apple is pretty java hostile but you can still install it.

I did install the Java VM but when trying to run the old unpacker, which opens a browser, the old didn't work cuz the current browsers will not run Java. So installing the VM was not helpfull. The new unpacker works great  though. Very happy with it.

1 hour ago, WimO said:

I did install the Java VM but when trying to run the old unpacker, which opens a browser, the old didn't work cuz the current browsers will not run Java. So installing the VM was not helpfull.

The ScanDe code does not try to run in the browser it tries to open it's resulting .xml file after it runs - that typically tires to open in a browser because and display's the results of the tool there. The underlying files should be extracted or generated in the directory where you ran the tool.

But if that's not working I don't know what to suggest.

1 hour ago, WimO said:

The new unpacker works great  though. Very happy with it.

But since this is working for you it likely does not matter. Glad you got what you want.