How do I increase the UI size at higher resolutions like 4k resoluotion?

Jakabee

This is really getting to me now. I'm able to run the game in 4k on my 4k screen, but the UI is imposssible to see or read. I don't care if there's a mod I need to add, but playing on a 55 inch screen with a resloution of 1920 x 1080p just to make the UI big enough isn't good. How do I increase the UI while increasing the resoloution? Like I've said, I'm not bothered if it requires a mod. Just point me in the right direction of a UI mod or something, or can the devs fix the UI to play upto 4k resoultion? I've just spent nearly 100 pound on these game, so I at-least expect the UI to scale at different resolutions. Thank you!

Edited by Jakabee

6 hours ago, Redwolf said:

Just get a Mac. We have the high-res screen and 3D and still a readable UI in CM.

You can re-use your existing licenses.

You must have really good eyesight. After doing some reading, it seems there's a lot of people struggeling with the UI at higher resolutions.

2 hours ago, Jakabee said:

You must have really good eyesight. After doing some reading, it seems there's a lot of people struggeling with the UI at higher resolutions.

No, what I am saying is that on the Mac the UI is actually big enough and not scaled down to negative infinity like on a windows machine with 28" 4k screen.